The Integrative Molecular and Cellular Biology (IMCBio) graduate school wishes to attract talented PhD students to the University of Strasbourg to start innovative research projects. The IMCBio graduate school builds on the strong research developed in four research institutes: IGBMC, IBMC, IBMP and GMGM , which covers all areas of molecular and cellular biology at the levels of molecular factors, genes, cells and organisms from model systems to diseases.
IMCBio is an unprecendeted training project focused on integrative molecular and cellular Biology, gathering
3 laboratories of excellence
Cutting-edge technological resources of 4 national infrastructures in Health Biology
An equipment of excellence, the insectarium I2MC
IMCBio aims to attract students with a strong motivation for research and to train future researchers to work at the interfaces of Biology through:
- At Master level:
- additional internships in laboratories
- complementary training modules at Master level
- summer schools
- At doctoral level:
- a high-level training program for doctoral studies
- mobility opportunities
With the joint support of the University of Strasbourg (Faculty of Life Sciences and Doctoral School of Life and Health), the CNRS and Inserm, this project, which is based on the graduate school model, has a triple ambition to strongly link training to research, to enhance the thematic strengths of the Strasbourg site and also to contribute to its international influence.
Heads of project : Bertrand Séraphin, DR CNRS, Director of IGBMC ; Nicolas Matt, MCU UNISTRA, IBMC
At Master level:
- Online registration in the Master course of your choice in the Faculty of Life Sciences, via E-Candidate
- Include the EUR IMCBio in your wish list when applying online.
- End of June: Selection of candidates for admission to the Master’s degree.
- Audition of candidates admitted to Master’s degree and pre-selected for admission to the EUR
- Mid-July: Selection of candidates for promotion EUR
- September : promotion of the EUR IMCBIO
At doctoral level: call for PhD candidates 2020